Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Coffee & France

Life in Denmark is going well. 

My mornings are slow with the other girls on the team at school it leaves me time to relax and read. I'm realizing how important the silence is and how I have missed so many oppertunities to experience the Lords goodness in those times. 

This morning I decided to get on my bike and make the short trek to downtown. I enjoyed a delicious cup of coffee at Café Kræz while sitting outside with the chill of Fall around the corner. I bundled up in one of their blankets because let's face it I am still a Cali girl and the Fall air here is more than I am used to. 


Tomorrow we will make our way 10 hours from Odense to France and soon participate in our first round of preseason play. I am excited to see France even if it is from a bus traveling from game to game. As the days go on and I am brought to reality that this is my life for the next 9 months I am overwhelmed with the feeling of being blessed. It is still so surreal that I get to travel and do something I love. I am reminded daily to take it all in because it truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday. 
Do something extravagant with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment