Thursday, October 11, 2012

Celebrate

This week has been a fun one. Monday nights practice was a scrimmage, Tuesday we had enough people at practice to actually play 6 on 5 games and yesterday was another day spent downtown and a birthday celebration for my roommate Mie [Thermopolis]. 

Jill and I had a great time downtown exploring the different shops as well as getting to know the Danish money system. We found a couple great finds and topped off our afternoon with some good nachos from my new favorite cafe Kræz. 


I've gotten to experience the full Danish birthday celebration and had a wonderful night celebrating with Jill, Mie and her parents. We had a delicious dinner and a wonderful slice of typical Danish birthday cake layered with hindbær (raspberry), flødeskum (whipped cream) and kage (cake).


I'm anxious for this weekend and the official start of our season! It has been a long time since I've played in a real game and I am excited to get my competitive juices flowing again. 

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment