Sunday, October 14, 2012

A good start.

Yesterday we finally played our first game of the season. After a stressful week of waiting for my permission to stay papers and hoping they would be completed in time for me to participate in the game it was nice to finally play. My papers came in just in time and the game began. Our first set started off with a wrong lineup but we worked through it somehow come out on top holding a comfortable lead throughout the game. The next sets were close with each team battling for ever point, but in the end Fortuna Volley held the match with a 3-1 win over Frederiksberg. It was a great win for us because Frederiksberg is one of the higher teams in the league.


Nothing can compare to the thrill you get when you get that perfect pass, or when you stuff a hitter one on one, or when you run down a shanked pass and make the perfect set for a kill. I had almost forgotten the feeling and now that I've tasted it again I can't get enough. 


It was a good start to the season indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment