Sunday, November 11, 2012

Games for days


So the past few weeks have been quite eventful. We had Nordic championships where sadly we didn't qualify, but our 3 games allowed us to work through playing as a team and accomplish one of our goals by finishing the weekend stronger than we started. Two days later we were back in Copenhagen playing another league match. It was a great game and I was named player of the match. I was exhausted from playing 4 games in 5 days and was glad to bet Lyngby in 4 sets and not have to go to 5. 

I am still in awe of all the beautiful colors here. Fall is amazing and the weather has thankfully been nice ranging in the mid 40's. I got a new roommate this week and am already looking forward to our wonderful adventures we plan on taking exploring Europe for the first time. Today we went to cheer on our Odense fĂștbol team. It was slightly more chilly sitting in the cold but I am so glad I got to experience European soccer. The crowd was fun and our team blew the other out of the water 5-0 which made the game all the more enjoyable. 






With the lack of Thanksgiving, Christmas has already begun. The stores are filling up with reds and greens and Santa Claus pictures and the streets are glammed up with twinkling lights. I am anxioius for it all to be done and the big reveal of downtown to be made. I love Christmas time and though it makes me miss home I am all the more excited now that I know for sure that...


I’ll be home for Christmas!


I hope your days are filled with pumpkin spice, lovely Fall weather and memorable moments.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment