Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Inspired by...

Today as my hair became damp with sweat and the sun scorched my skin I couldn't help but find myself wishing for fall. I love Autumn, every part about it. I love the way the leaves change color and how the temperature drops. I love the smell of cooked cinnamon and the taste of pumpkin treats, but more than anything I love the way it feels. Maybe it is the idea of all these wonderful things coming together, or possibly it is the fact that the holidays are right around the corner. Whatever the case may be Fall has a stillness to it. It is a time where the Lord again shows His wonder with the colors He paints and the feel of the light breeze He sends. It's a time to enjoy the world around us.



So today I am inspired by Fall. 
What inspires you?

//1//

No comments:

Post a Comment