Friday, June 15, 2012

Back Again

Hello all!


So it has been quite some time since I have been on here. I greatly apologize but I was in a bit of a blog slump, and we all know that blogging in a slump is never a good idea. I took a step back and now I am ready to jump in again. After much thought I've decided to give this thing mini makeover. Yes fashion will still be implemented but so will DIY projects and other such things I enjoy. Hopefully as well as you!

 I'm kick off my rebloging with a little nail fun.

Glitter is back in for the summer and the fourth finger is out. So if you want to get a little creative try painting the thumb and index a different color. You can choose a bright shade to make it stand out or simply add a little glitter for a subtle look. Whatever you choose have fun and make it your own!
Check back in tomorrow for a DIY project you wont want to miss!
Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment