Sunday, March 31, 2013

Redeemed

"He is not here... He has risen!"


Happy Easter! 

I love holidays.. maybe it's because they mean friends and family will be back in town and it's a time to reunite and celebrate, but I love them and Easter is one of my favorites. This season is different than the last for me. It is weird being away from home and not having the chance to help the kids color eggs or wake up in the morning and see the excitement flooding the home as they find their Easter baskets. But the thing I have come to miss the most is the opportunity to drive a couple miles and celebrate the sacrifice that was made and the joy this morning brought. 

I love Easter because Jesus is alive! It truly is a reason to celebrate. 

Happy Easter everyone. May your Sunday be filled with family, food, and the remembrance of what this day is about. 

Jesus is alive and we are redeemed!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment