Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dresses&Boots

For those of you who know me know I love all things wedding. Everything from the celebrations leading up to the day to the decorating the day before and the event itself. But one of the things I love most are the photos, and not just the ones from the day of, but also the engagement shoot. It is a time for the bride and groom to show off their style and give a sneak peek into the theme of the wedding. A couple days back I came across a perfectly cute shoot on Green Wedding Shoes.


I love all the dresses warn by the bride-to-be. Her style is completely adorable and the accessories are completely perfect to add a little something to the outfit. I can not wait to see photos from their wedding.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment